Exercise Physiology and Personal Training
Exercise Physiologists are 4 year, university trained “Exercise Specialists”, with 500 hours of extensive clinical placement. Exercise Physiologists assess, plan, and deliver individualised exercise programs in order to help people to achieve weight loss, improve sporting performance, improve strength and flexibility.
- Improve Sporting Performances
- Reduce Injuries
- Manage Fatigue and Injury
- Improve weight
- Lifestyle Modification and improvement
- Recover from an injury
- Manage chronic health conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity
- Improve general health and fitness
- Improve strength and flexibility
Exercise Physiology Rates
- Detailed initial assessment of your condition, goals and current health status. Medicare and Workcover referrals accepted. Please wear comfortable clothing to perform basic physical range of motion screening.
- Ongoing monitoring, planning and programming. Home based exercise programs provided and updated accordingly to the progression of your health status.
Personal Training Rates
One on One PT
- Private 45 minute session with your trainer
Group PT sessions
- Group training session
Book your Exercise Physiology appointment. Private Health Fund rebates available. Work Cover and Medicare referrals accepted